Saturday 28 September 2013

Hane !




 
 
 



Last time I took photos Hane was sleeveless. I knew I wanted to continue with the asymmetrical theme so made one sleeve with a full cup but was not keen either on the ruffle or the sleeveless option so got inspiration from one of Kim Hargreaves designs -Blithe in which she uses little crescent shape of a sleeve knitted side o side. I calculated a similar shape but knitted the lovely folded hem and continued upwards.





The neck is finished off with an applied icord- so delicate with that linen lace.. The fabric feels stiff even after blocking. I heard linen get softer with more washes so perhaps in time it'll soften.
Love the result and I intend to wear it as much as I can before it all be too chilly :)


 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment